American Horror Story: Murder House
the killing + you can’t put a price on wisdom
- some things you can’t fix. maybe they just stay broke.
- if the truth hurts, you ain’t living right.
- sometimes i think you just run away just so someone will come looking for you. staying put is a kind of running away.
- empathy can poison your brain. it’s like elephants. i mean, they mourn their dead. go nuts over them.
- bad luck either destroys you or makes you the man you really are.
- just the wrong place at the wrong time. sometimes it just comes down to that, i guess. just the randomness.
- sometimes what you get isn’t really what you want.
- sometimes the ones who hide are the ones who want to be found the most.
- it’s a measure of a person’s life, i think, those who come see you in the end.
- it’s the loneliest thing in the world, waiting to be found.
The scene in which I confess to them is invented, imagined. And, in fact, could never have happened… .because Robbie Turner died of septicaemia at Bray Dunes on the first of June 1940, the last day of the evacuation…and I was never able to put things right with my sister Cecilia….because she was killed on the 15th of October 1940 by the bomb that destroyed the gas and water mains above Balham tube station.
In which Jaime required coffee in order to sit through the wedding vows. [x]
OMFG BEST MISTAKE EVER
friendly reminder that there’s a cut scene in Thor that while the Destroyer is blowing shit up, Darcy runs into the pet store to save all the animals and give them to people leaving the town
as things are being set on fire around her, she talks to the dog, telling him I won’t let the big scary monster step on you, and names it Baker
Happy 43rd Birthday, David Tennant! (April 18th, 1971)